How the winners have been defined 2017
We ultimately support independence and impeccable reputation of the Awards.
PATICIPATION FOR RESTAURANTS IS FREE, AND CHANCES ARE ABSOLUTELY EQUAL
Nominees of the Awards will be divided into two groups:
- I group: restaurants which have been selected by Experts of the Awards as the best in each nomination;
- II group: restaurants which nominate themselves to participate in the Awards.
Selection of the Awards Nominees
|I group||II group|
Selection of the Awards Finalists
- The list of the Awards finalists is made on a basis of the largest quantity of coinciding preferences of Experts in each nomination.
- The status of the Awards Finalist is assigned to 10 restaurants in each of 13 nominations which have gained the largest number of Experts’ votes.
- The list of Finalist restaurants of the Awards is formed separately for two groups:
- I group: 80% – restaurants that have been selected by the Experts in each nomination. Total: 104 restaurants.
- II group: 20% – Experts’ votes in each nomination for restaurants which have nominated themselves to participate in the Awards. Total 26 restaurants.
- The total quantity of Finalist restaurants of the Awards is 130.
Finalist Assessment by the Independent Jury Board of the Awards
- Finalist restaurants of the Awards shall be visited by members of the Jury Board at least three times from the period from August 25 until November 26.
- Grades of members of the Jury Board are filled into professional questionnaires with the following subsections: Cuisine, Service, Atmosphere and Specialisation.
- The Winner of the Awards in each nomination is selected on the basis of grades gained.
Restaurants of the restaurateurs included into the Jury board do not participate in the Awards a priori.
Calculation of Grades and Announcement of the Awards Winners
An independent monitor of the Awards are provided International Auditing Company – RSM Ukraine which ensures impeccable reputation of the National SALT Restaurant Awards.
Winners of the Awards will be named during the Grand Awards Ceremony of National SALT ® Restaurant Awards on 2 December 2017 at Parkovy CEC, Kyiv.